One of the best ways to make your outdoor space more inviting is with an outdoor fire pit, however, there is growing concern about the environmental impacts of traditional fires. Wood-burning and non-renewable propane fire pits emit harmful emissions into the atmosphere, which has been directly linked to climate change and poorer respiratory health. Choosing to burn wood with low moisture content can reduce the harmful impacts of smoke, but there is an even better way to take care of the environment, without losing the warmth and style of a vibrant outdoor fire.
We are ecstatic to introduce our brand new range of eco-friendly fire pits and fire tables. This innovative new range of modern garden fire pits is a true reflection of the future. Designed for the planet but without lacking sophistication, this elegant collection seamlessly integrates with the outdoors to create an opulent utopia.
The Positano is a new and improved rectangular fire table featured on the Elementi Plus line. The body is handcrafted to precision using glass-fiber reinforced concrete, which proves to be both lightweight and durable against the elements. The burner is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel that provides a generous BTU output of 60,000, where the warmth of the flames can be felt across the patio or deck. The Positano comes in a familiar bold dark grey color that will surely catch the attention of your guests!
Included with your purchase is:
- Aluminum lid that turns the unit into a table when not in use.
- 39.6 lbs of Bronze fire glass to bring out the full aesthetics of the unit.
- Canvas cover to protect your unit through the harsh elements.
- Wind Screen to protect your flames through the breezy summer nights.
- Tank covers are recommended for propane model to mask the unpleasant sight of the propane tank.
Why Elementi Plus
- Bigger & Stronger: All plus series products are 20-30% bigger and heavier for added thickness and sturdier frame.
- Higher & Warmer Flame: Heat output has increased to 60,000 BTUs with an improved burning system.
- Extreme Durability: The bodies of the Elementi plus series are made of durable materials (GFRC, porcelain, stainless steel, aluminum plate etc.), which are waterproof, fireproof, and anti-corrosion. It is suitable for all kinds of weather conditions.
- Premium Accessories: Now included with all plus series: burner lid cover, fire glass, & canvas cover!
- Length: 60"
- Width: 31.9"
- Height: 13.8"
- Weight: 230 lbs
- BTUs: 60,000
- Material: Handcrafted glass-fiber reinforced concrete
- Ignition: Push Button Electronic Ignition
- Certification: CSA & CE & UKCA Certified
- Warranty: 2 Years
Elementi Plus Positano Propane Installation Manual OFG415DG-LP
Elementi Plus Positano Natural Gas Installation Manual OFG415DG-NG